Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 9:32:30 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/17/2017 9:43 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:17:34 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/17/2017 7:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I don't know if the Libertarian Party will ever get the numbers to take over a substantial chunk of the political spectrum but Libertarians must take over local offices first and work their way up.
telling
Around here they're a little too nutty to do so.

Define "nutty". Is that like having large testicles? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Well, there was the Libertarian who ran for governor who was sort of
bluish. Apparently he chugged a little too much colloidal silver to
prepare for Y2K.

It's just that gleam they get in their eyes as they describe their
perfect society that completely overlooks human nature. They are a bit
like the communists in that way.

On the national level the candidates are usually failed Republicans that
are looking for a new home. I did get a robocall from Johnson. It was
fascinating, sort of like listening to a friend I hadn't seen in years
telling me what he'd been up to. I wasn't sure if he was running for
office or had just butt dialed me.

The lewrockwell.com contingent is the same. They make sense for a while
and then start foaming at the mouth.

I've never known any Libertarian to have Communistic beliefs. It's always been about the free market, limited government and personal responsibility.

As far a drug use goes, my idea is that any adult should be able to become an RDU,"Registered Drug User". An RDU could possess and use any drug they want but they must be sterilized so they can't reproduce and get a tattoo stating,"RDU In Case Of OD DNR Organ Donor" There is a news story from The Mayo Clinic in Florida about one in four organ donors being young people who overdosed on drugs, win-win. An RDU could never have a job where they would be responsible for the safety, transportation, and welfare of others. A DNR could not be a judge, lawyer, policeman, firefighter, soldier, sailor, Marine, paramedic, physician, nurse or hold any job in the medical field. They could not be a truck driver piloting an 80,000-pound missile down a highway nor could they be a heavy equipment or crane operator (a late friend of mine operated a crane while he was stoned). They could not be an airline pilot, air traffic controller or hold any job in the field of aviation where they worked on aircraft. An RDU could not be a teacher where they would be responsible for the safety and welfare of children. I suppose college professor would be OK since most of them are bonkers. There would be plenty of jobs an RDU could hold where they couldn't harm anyone like sweeping floors or digging ditches. You want to use recreational drugs? Fine but you're not going to be in a position to harm anyone but yourself.”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Strict Monster