Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

"Mark" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:43:59 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

On 17/11/2017 12:21, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I'm not up-to-date with what's on offer, but I thought benefits for
those who are in theory able to work are only available if they can
show they are actively looking for work.

They do. They just go into the job centre and go through the motions of
looking for a job or make electronic enquiries about jobs that they
are impossibly unqualified to do, just to avoid 'sanctions'.

The females have the ultimate get-out-of-jail weapon. When the
youngest child reaches the age that mother is supposed to go
back to work, she just accidentally meets up with the 'absent'
father(s) and starts another sprog.

Stop reading the Daily Mail.

Don't need to read that **** rag. My back neighbour was just that,
every single brat had a different father. That place is the result of
the nutty idea that was fashionable in the late 60s, dotting a few
of what you lot call council houses in what you lot call new estates.