Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

On 18/11/2017 18:57, Rod Speed wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
* Fredxxx wrote:
There are some here who are in denial of the consequence of the double
whammy where immigration has increased demand and the price of housing
and at the same time an influx of workers has depressed wages.

Many here seem to think UK born should be forced to work for any wages at
all. Since so much has been written about how good benefits are.

It's probably the best indicator of why we're leaving the EU.

If I thought it really would help the poorest in the land I'd be in
favour
of it too. But genuinely believe it will make things worse for them.

More fool you when they wont have to compete for jobs with
anyone in the EU who decides their prospects are better in Britain.

And they will again be able to buy the much cheaper food from NZ etc too
instead of propping up very inefficient french agriculture in the prices
they pay.

Does Dave actually work any more?