Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 1:56:03 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2017 9:07 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Johnson got my vote. No way could I bring myself to vote for Hillary or
Donald. Worst election ever.

I went with Trump on the very outside chance he might actually have a
positive affect. I didn't expect much and certainly am not getting much.
Even when he heads in the right direction he's stymied by the Republicans.

That underlines the problem with a third party candidate like Perot; the
establishment won't let him do anything.

Trump's problem isn't that "the establishment" won't let him do anything.
It's that he's a buffoon with no leadership qualities, who doesnt' even
know what he wants. For example, during the healthcare fiasco, Trump
never articulated a plan, what exactly he wanted, he punted it to Congress.
When the House passed it's bill, he hosted a foolish victory lap at the
WH, celebrating that as if it was the end of the process. And then in
less than a week, he referred to what they just passed as "mean".
When you do dumb things like that, show no leadership, act like a clown,
the results are as expected.