Posted to alt.home.repair

Default can a rain chain work?

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 7:42:42 PM UTC-5, mike wrote:
On 11/15/2017 9:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Incidentally, my husband fabricated a sort of snorkel for
the leaf blower, which we use to clean the gutters and
downspouts on our single-story house.

Cindy Hamilton

Can you take a picture and publish a link?
I went up on the roof yesterday with a cordless
leaf blower and attempted to blow leaves out of the
gutter. I imagine it might work on dry leaves, but
was ineffective on wet maple leaves.

I have a much more powerful corded leaf blower,
but the end is too big to get into the gutter.

The shape of your snorkel would be helpful.

Ok, I took some pictures. I've never done this online photo
sharing thing before. I think this is the link:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMhqvuZYkSt2_wst1ov4vPT4fA04nF9xKZYv3ABGyrEGH mTWuNSxaCfIvLicG__yA?key=VUxMRXotQ3d1ZEtfOGhxRDE3S VhLT2Rqd2dDQlRB

Cindy Hamilton