Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default SEARS deal spotting

On 17-Nov-17 4:22 PM, wrote:

The 13" and 18" combo set is $8.99 here, and they also have a larger
set of two for $15 (1/2 off) that has a bag large enough hold my battery
powered recip saw and a big battery.

Does look like a buy if in need/use 'em...what you think of the slightly
more expensive but larger apparently heavier(?) gray ones there???

... we ALL KNOW SEARS IS GOING AWAY. No need to inform me, lecture me, ...

I just noticed yesterday the catalog store here has now closed
entirely...they were franchise operations, of course, not "Sears proper"
stores, but took down a local entrepreneur with them as well. In such a
small market as this, that is a noticeable loss; there's now only one
appliance retailer of any note at all left in town who doesn't have many
of the brands available through Sears for the choice...