Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:43:41 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:34, T wrote:
On 11/17/2017 11:55 PM, Bod wrote:
I've never heard someone talk so fast and not come up for air

Still chuckling over that comment.Â* You really pegged Simon.

Does it bother you that one of the greatest scientists
of our time is a Christian and he posited the Big Bang theory?
The Big Band has a ton of fascinating research and history in it.

As with everything in science, it is a moving target: today's truths
are always tomorrows falsehoods.Â* In a hundred of so years or less,
the Big Band will probably be replaced with something else, as
will be Evolution.

The Big Bang does not explain why the universe is accelerating and
expanding.Â* The Lord is more cleaver than we will ever be able
to imagine.

I love to heard Simon struggle over pronouncing "controversy"
and "glacier".

What parts did you find "specious"?

All religion is by nature specious.
If you'd been born in a Muslim country to Muslim parents, you'd be
praying to allah 5 times a day, if you were born to Buddhist parents
then you'd not pray to any gods.

Most religious people are indoctrinated by their parents and upbringing
and they blindly follow.

--
Bod

That about sums it up. It's brainwashing that starts at a very early
age.