Posted to alt.home.repair
Father Guido Sarducci[_6_] Father Guido Sarducci[_6_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 11/18/2017 06:02 AM, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 02:07 AM, Bod wrote:

How would you like it if I lumped you in with humanity
worst psychopathic killers: left wing Atheists?
(By the way, you need to fix that thing about you
countenancing the murder of helpless children.)

Muslim "submit" to Allah.Â* Christian freely chose the Lord.
Big, big difference.

Please do not lump all the rest of the world religions in
with Muslims.Â* It is a smear and rather insulting.

And Muslims are not stuck with it either:

Islam' the fastest dying religion!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Mc98JDqaY

The guy is dead nuts accurate and really ****ed.

Â*
Why are you disrespecting another persons beliefs?
Don't you think "It is a smear and rather insulting"
How hypocritical of you.

You know very well I am not smearing anyone.

You routinely smear other religions by accusing them of
the behavior of Muslims.

I ask again, how would you like it if I lumped you
in with humanity worst psychopathic killers: left
wing Atheists?

There are way more fake religious people than true practitioners.

Matter of fact, I've never met a true practitioner.