Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Which Walkie Talkie can be the best?

Just be sure they are legal to use in the UK.
Some operate on frequencies used by other services and although you are
unlikely to be arrested, you might find local interference precludes they
use.
They used to sell over the counter ones at many shops, branded with names
you know at reasonable costs.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Summer" wrote in message
I saw that there are some kinds of walkie talkies on ebay, but I don't know
which brand can be the best?
And I saw that Baofeng Radio seems good, like 888s, UV-5R and so on.
I also watch some of store like trytrybuy, littlelittle bird and sp on.
Is there any suggestion for this?
Many thanks.