Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 11/18/2017 01:11 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:53, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 12:34 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:26, T wrote:
On 11/18/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 07:34, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 00:04, T wrote:
On 11/16/2017 03:21 AM, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

Bored?
Â*
Read and learn the facts

If you can be bothered to read this detailed scientific
explanation, you might understand how this happens, but I doubt
that you want to find out the real facts because you're head is
clouded with beliefs and not facts.

Here's the link containing actual evidence, not beliefs:

https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-sug...sha-1771427923

Didn't bother to read it.Â* Kinda of maxed out on that stuff
at the moment.

I have seen several very fascinating videos on the
of the evolution of vertebrates.Â* Netflix
and You Tube are full of them.Â* I have no reason
to think anyone is pulling my leg.Â* Globaloney
on the other hand ...

Apparently you think I buy into creationism.Â* It
is a pretty bad theory.Â* Genisus is a "story" not
a science paper.Â* Most Christians do not believe in
Creationism.Â* Those that do and not hurting anyone
and God Bless them.

And the "day" spoken of in Genisus is not one spin
of this planet even before it was created.Â* "Day"
is referring the an "epoch" or "era".Â* Day Seven is
the day of Man.Â* Day Eight is the Second Coming.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/day
7. A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics
used in Napoleon's day. The day of computer science is well upon us.

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?

Yes, science learns with facts. Religion relies on beliefs.
You do realise what the word belief means?

*belief*
noun

an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one
without proof.
example: "his belief in extraterrestrial life"

Global Warming too.

Science's facts are a moving target.Â* They are very often
not the true at all and do change with time.Â* Did you
heat your tea with Caloric this morning?

Science and *religoun* are different things.Â* Don't mix them.

Eh!?

Caloric

noun

a *hypothetical* fluid substance formerly *thought* to be responsible
for the phenomena of heat.

Surely you mean gas or electricity? Which is a *known* substance.

No, I meant Caloric. I was making an example where scientific
truths were anything but. We now know that heat is caused
by atomic vibration. Maybe. That truth could change too.
Science is a moving target. Don't look for the truth in science.

BTW: it's *religion* (for your spell checker) :-)

Rats! Missed that one!