Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 11/18/2017 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:20, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:15, T wrote:
On 11/17/2017 11:55 PM, Bod wrote:

This is what Christians believe about science:

Â*Â*Â*Â* "And he hath given men skill, that he might be honoured
Â*Â*Â*Â* in his marvellous works."
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* -- Wisdom of Sirach, chapter 38, v6,Â* KJV:

So if your are thinking Science disproves god, you are barking
up the wrong tree, again.

Here is great video (Today I Found Out) on science and
religoun, by a condescending Anti American Limey
too -- right up your alley.Â* It is 8:07 long and it
fascinating:

The Greatest Scientist of the 20th Century You've
Probably Never Heard Of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=853zY24cf5Q

I would love to hear your comment on the video, but
only if you are bored.Â* Please, I am getting tired
of office work.

-T

I watched all of the video and he gave me a headache. I've never
heard someone talk so fast and not come up for air .
One word.....specious.

Simon is a complete blow hard.Â* I though the video
was extremely informative.

Â*
Beware of fast talking salesmen.

One in 50 priests is a pervert, says Pope
metro.co.uk ۼ News ۼ Pope Francis
13 Jul 2014 - Pope Francis called the roll of shame 'a leprosy in our
house' as he admitted the Catholic Church was riddled with thousands of
paedophile ...

And every one of them belongs in a secular prison.

I do not know the exact number, but the Catholics have had a
bad issue with this since they have established the homosexual
priest hood after they left the apostolic church in the 12th
century. The married priest hood is biblical. But they
choose not to follow it and are paying the price.

I went to catholic school and thought a lot of the priests
were a bit "weird" and "creepy". Now I know why. Glad I
did not at the time. I had a strong, somewhat crazy father,
so they stayed clear of me. The nuns were the meanest
women I have ever met. (Orthodox nuns are really sweet
and glow with the Lord's love. I was scared of them at first.)

Homosexual priests are strictly forbidden in the apostolic
priesthood. If our catholic brother and sisters in Christ
ever decide to swallow their pride over this issue, we
Orthodox will gladly re-teach them.