Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 11/18/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 07:34, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 00:04, T wrote:
On 11/16/2017 03:21 AM, Bod wrote:
We all evolved from fish.

Bored?

Â*
Read and learn the facts

If you can be bothered to read this detailed scientific explanation,
you might understand how this happens, but I doubt that you want to
find out the real facts because you're head is clouded with beliefs
and not facts.

Here's the link containing actual evidence, not beliefs:

https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-sug...sha-1771427923

Didn't bother to read it. Kinda of maxed out on that stuff
at the moment.

I have seen several very fascinating videos on the
of the evolution of vertebrates. Netflix
and You Tube are full of them. I have no reason
to think anyone is pulling my leg. Globaloney
on the other hand ...

Apparently you think I buy into creationism. It
is a pretty bad theory. Genisus is a "story" not
a science paper. Most Christians do not believe in
Creationism. Those that do and not hurting anyone
and God Bless them.

And the "day" spoken of in Genisus is not one spin
of this planet even before it was created. "Day"
is referring the an "epoch" or "era". Day Seven is
the day of Man. Day Eight is the Second Coming.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/day
7. A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics
used in Napoleon's day. The day of computer science is well upon us.

I do not see any conflict with Christianity and Science.
Does this bother you?