Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Factual information for all creationists

On 18/11/2017 08:20, Bod wrote:
On 18/11/2017 08:15, T wrote:
On 11/17/2017 11:55 PM, Bod wrote:

This is what Christians believe about science:

Â*Â*Â*Â* "And he hath given men skill, that he might be honoured
Â*Â*Â*Â* in his marvellous works."
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* -- Wisdom of Sirach, chapter 38, v6,Â* KJV:

So if your are thinking Science disproves god, you are barking
up the wrong tree, again.

Here is great video (Today I Found Out) on science and
religoun, by a condescending Anti American Limey
too -- right up your alley.Â* It is 8:07 long and it
fascinating:

The Greatest Scientist of the 20th Century You've
Probably Never Heard Of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=853zY24cf5Q

I would love to hear your comment on the video, but
only if you are bored.Â* Please, I am getting tired
of office work.

-T

I watched all of the video and he gave me a headache. I've never
heard someone talk so fast and not come up for air .
One word.....specious.

Simon is a complete blow hard.Â* I though the video
was extremely informative.

Beware of fast talking salesmen.

One in 50 priests is a pervert, says Pope
metro.co.uk ۼ News ۼ Pope Francis
13 Jul 2014 - Pope Francis called the roll of shame 'a leprosy in our
house' as he admitted the Catholic Church was riddled with thousands of
paedophile ...

--
Bod