Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:18:11 AM UTC-6, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

Sheep buggering Penis Peeler abuse report sent to the service provider.

Stop being such a crybaby and ignore him instead of claiming to send
abuse reports. Perhaps it's you that needs to have abuse reports sent on.
--
RonNNN

I'm just playing with the freak by acting like he/she/it does. I'm about tired of it because troll baiting takes up too much time. If I can get the dang newsreader working I can simply plonk the über-troll. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Plonker Monster