Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
tim... tim... is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

"pamela" wrote in message
On 14:53 17 Nov 2017, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message

:::::::::

Thank goodness for those immigrants who are willing to do the
job for a normal rate.

except that they are giving employers the false impress that
their expectation of the perfect worker at minimum wage are
reasonable

I suspect an employer would take the best candidate on offer....
but not so far as to take on a worker who is so useless or idle
that he doesn't earn his keep.

And work harder at it then Johnny Englander ever would.

often it isn't just about how hard they work

Maybe I should have said "do a better job".

well yes

but the point that I was trying to make is that oftentimes that happens
because they are overqualified for the particular job - because they come
her and find that taking a minimum wage job still makes them better off than
their professional job back home

tim