Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
tim... tim... is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:11:40 -0000, tim...
wrote:

and I certainly couldn't have decided that I wanted to settle down with a
pregnant girlfriend on the salary from my first job - as the 19 YO in the
example did (apparently the pregnancy was planned and not an accident!).
This is just irresponsible. You cut your cloth to suit your means, not
inflate your needs unreasonably because it entitles you to take a trip to
the social for some more cloth.

I don't pretend to know the answer but I find it quite depressing that
people can afford to live on benefits (and because I get someone screams
at me - you can!) by making the career choice of having children.

I think we need to tell people who add to their family whilst unemployed get
to bring the child up in a hostel if they ask the state to pay for it.

tim