Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message

Computer programming sounds like a breeze.

Not like real work and short hours. Great!

Despite several years of trying before I gave up completely, I could
never find anybody prepared to let me work short hours

It was like I had asked then to get me a slice of cheese from the moon

tim

In my case, I'd handed my notice in because I made more money doing
programming 'on the side'. He asked if I'd be happy working half days.
It seemed too good to pass up.