froggers

Default drills / screwdrivers

I have used several over the years and a couple of weeks ago saw and bought
one of those ultra cheap Maplin £14 odd cordless drills (Nutool) with a
spare
battery for about £7... I have to say for the quite heavy work I have been
doing
recently it has been very good - not the best I have had but good power
control
adequate torque, variable torque control, reversible and 3-5 hour charger.
Compared to the £30 Aldi or Lidl it has better torque and better speed
control.
I would buy again for my type of use...

As regards screwdriver bits, I was given some of those Screwfix Diamond Bits
as a present and although they were about £20 for seven with a holder, they
are much
better than the run of the mill bits I used to use - so would use them again
too

Hope that helps...

Nick