Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

In article ,
tim... wrote:
1) Benefits on offer to the "wont work" are far too generous if an
unemployed person can say "I wouldn't get out of bed for 7.50 an hour"
and/or "I rather spend the time at home with my girlfriend". We need to
systematically reduce benefits for the fit and healthy the longer they
are on benefits.

I'd love to see the likes of you live on 7.50 an hour. But it will be the
usual 'don't do as I do, but do as I say'.

Sorry, Dave, didn't realise it was you talking. Thought for a moment
that I was hearing JC on the doorstep of his £1 million+ doorstep (paid
for, in part, by fees from an official Iranian TV channel) ... or was it
Emily Thornberry in front of her multi-million pound house? Probably not
her - she is, at least, smart enough to never be caught by the media in
front of her house.