Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:27:54 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

They need to save their breath for words like 'elevator' and 'apartment'
rather than simply saying 'lift' and 'flat'.

Apartment and flat are both wrong. They aren't apart, and they aren't
flat.

What an idiot.

I didn't get any points in my French class at school when I was asked to
translate, "une apartemente" into English.

Nobody ever asked you that because there is no word like that, you lying
prick!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"If you're going somewhere, it must be somewhere you need or want to go."