Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:32:02 -0800 (PST), senile Auntie Monster wrote:

Some of my distance White European ancestors were slaves in early
America. The difference in my ancestors who were slaves and the Africans
who were slaves is that my ancestors got the frak over it and went on to
build the greatest country on Planet Earth. Negro Americans whose distant
ancestors were slaves from Sub-Saharan Africa sold into slavery by their
own people can't seem to get over it and are perpetual victims of every
imaginable injustice. It's time for Negro Americans to get the hell over
it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Yet more senile drivel, oh senile one? LOL