Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default What is the color code for a -10 ohm resistor

On 2017-11-17, rickman wrote:
The only thing that you've proved is that I no longer have an
ability to
sufferer fools of any kind, in yet another newsgroup.

Must be rough looking in the mirror... I'm just sayin'

Then tell us what it's like.

So today you've decided you *do* care about my ignorant blather?

Nah, he's either demonstrating that he's a nobody, or that your post
was not ignorant blather.