Posted to alt.home.repair
Harvey Wallbanger Harvey Wallbanger is offline

Default Professors: It's Not Okay To Be White

On 11/17/2017 12:32 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Some of my distance White European ancestors were slaves in early America. The difference in my ancestors who were slaves and the Africans who were slaves is that my ancestors got the frak over it and went on to build the greatest country on Planet Earth. Negro Americans whose distant ancestors were slaves from Sub-Saharan Africa sold into slavery by their own people can't seem to get over it and are perpetual victims of every imaginable injustice. It's time for Negro Americans to get the hell over it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

I'm a slave to corporate America, the IRS and millions of lazy useless stupid ****ing welfare democrats.