Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 9:24:32 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 1:14:58 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On 11/15/2017 11:11 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:40:55 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:35:23 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:39:34 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/14/2017 10:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And if this wasn't a romantic thing,
what's Moore's explanation for how he came to know this student and to
write that comment in her yearbook? So far, I have not heard anything.

No but you're quick enough to draw a conclusion aren't you?

I grew up in Etowah County and if someone pays me enough money, I'll claim that Roy More molested me. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Molested Monster

That would help explain what made you a sicko racist.

You're the Liberal Leftist racist ******* around here Traitor_4ever! You hate White people because that's the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual agenda. Caucasian evil, Negro angelic is what you freaks keep pushing. You insist that Negro Americans are a protected species and can't be criticised for any of their savage behavior because that would be racist. You should go to Newark and seek out a gang member and offer him a hug. I'm sure he'd thank you as he slit your throat or popped a cap in your Liberal Leftist ass. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Limbaugh says funny thing is that during the accusation time frame,
Moore was a democrat. He did not convert until the '90's. Therefore if
he is guilty, it was OK at the time.

Here in Alabamastan, not that long ago, Democrats had controlled state government for 150 years so you had to be a Democrat to get anywhere. The Republicans took over a while back so now you must be a Republican to get political traction. Voters here have matured into conservatives. I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats/Commiecrats are special, they horrify me. That's why I'm a Libertarian-leaning Independent. During the Presidential Election, I couldn't find a place on the ballot that read "OH HELL NO NOT HITLERy CLINTON!" so I had to cast my vote for the only candidate who had a chance of keeping The Clinton Crime Family out of The White House again and that was Donald Trump. Now we have another election where the choice is between a Commiecrat and a nutty Republican. My vote will be against the Commiecrat. If Roy More is elected and any of the allegations are actually proved to be true, he can be bounced out of office and another Republican can be appointed/elected in his place. Anything to keep Commiecrats out of Congress. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

That's a classic, the guy who just claimed to be a libertarian couldn't find the librarian presidential candidate on the ballot? Once again, it's really about party ahead of morality, sanity, or fitness for office. And then we have so many of these phony,hypocritical religious "christians" making excuses for a pervert. Even Hannity is bailing on Moore and starting to backpedal.