Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ash in cement,Ratio?

On Thursday, 16 November 2017 19:08:45 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/11/17 18:59, tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 16 November 2017 12:56:11 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/11/17 12:55, tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 16 November 2017 11:24:30 UTC, The Natural Philosopher

According to wiki it is in itself a sort of cement,

I can't find anywhere it says that

so I'd mix it 30:70
with cement and use normal 2:1 style mixes.

nor anywhere that recommends that. I dare say it would work, but there are possibly more optimal mixes.

Try looking a bit harder mate.

so you didn't find that statement on the wiki either

yes I did, but I cant be arsed to justify myself to a lazy **** who
isn't prepared to read the wiki article. Or do research elsewhere.

I read several

And whose only motivation is to prove me wrong.

mind reading attempt failed

You are pamela and I claim my £5

You sad sick ****.

ookay