Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default bloody Ikea

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...
On 14/11/2017 15:52, I hate Ikea wrote:
In 2009 I installed a complete Ikea Faktum System kitchen....I now find I
need new doors on most of the units.....went to Ikea tody and found all
their base and wall units are now 800mm high instead of the old 700mm
hight

Did you ask about replacements? They offered old style replacements to us
just over a year ago when a door became faulty. One faulty door but a
complete door/drawer front replacement across the kitchen in any available
style!

just said nothing available from june 2017 ....