Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default What's this piece of furniture called/worth?

DerbyDad03 writes:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:12:28 PM UTC-5, =
m wrote:
Ok, I just stumbled across this thread. A little history here from a Salm=

anson. yes, this piece must date before 1932, when my grandfather and Baum=
ritter parted ways -- My grandfather eventually started a small manufacturi=
ng company of unpainted furniture sold under the Salmanson & Co. and Arvin =
Industry labels. His former partner, as was pointed out, went on to develo=
p what turned into the Ethan Allen company. Bad move Grandpa!

Thanks for the info...unless this is just a convenient way to advertise
your law practice. ;-)

(How exactly did you "stumble" across this thread? This appears to be=20
your first post, unless you normally post under another name.)

probably a vanity search.