Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default sayings of my father

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes

No idea if it still exists as a school subject, but even back
when I was at university with my age peers, almost no one else
had learned Technical Drawing at school.

Up to a point, at least in Scotland. My son studied TD up to 4th year,
at which point he sat National 4, which I understand to be roughly old
CSE standard. However, TD itself was lumped in as part of Graphic
Communications which covers 2D and 3D communication, including CAD. He
dropped the subject at that point, but at least he has used a proper
drawing board, and has a basic understanding of the subject.
--
Graeme