Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Questions about choosing the right clutch kit from Marlin Crawler

He who is harry newton said on Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:14:50 +0000 (UTC):

The OEM is Aisin 900 pounds. Googling, I find plenty of substitutes.
I can pick - but I don't know how to pick a clutch kit?

I think I'll go for this $200 Aisin kit, which coupled with the $200 I
paid for the transmission jack and additional 1/2-inch socket extender
bars, which makes the entire transmission job cost only about $400 which
isn't bad.
http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/aisin-seco-clutch-kits.html

There may be other parts involved, but I won't know until I take it apart
and post back with details.