Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] cdevier63@gmail.com is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

Bluesky9
I know this link was started 10 years ago, but here is what I found:
My wife and I have owned and used this saw for more than 10 years. I am very happy with it. The wheels have not fallen off; the top is very solid, even the metal extensions. Yes, I do need to adjust the rip fence but that is necessary on every saw.
Saw dust can and does build up, to a point, but my 4 inch vacuum hose does a good job of keeping the dust out of the air. Very little gets on the table top.
Some folks complained about the legs and table weight. I have never had a problem, but I only move the saw a foot or two maybe a few times a year. When setting on the legs, the saw is very stable.
We have never had a power problem. A lot of our cutting is seasoned white oak- hard as hell! Two inch boards go right through the blade. Of course soft pine cuts a lot faster.
Over all, we like the saw and it is in as good of condition today at 10 years ago.
Bluesky9