Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Petition re EUSSR army

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 17:28:02 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Signed because I agree we have NATO and the EU would get us to pay
for the army if/when we leave the EU, anyway so best not to be part
of it for the next 100+ years.

NATO with Trump cuddling up to Putin?

Trump isn't NATO and NATO and the EU currently have 22 member countries
in common.

The US is the major player in NATO. Trump is whinging that the US pays an
unfair part of the costs of NATO.

So perhaps trump will come out of NATO then,

Not a chance, and it isnt his decision anyway.

he's hinted at it.

Nope, just more bluff.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see the need for a European army.

I don't and even if they did it'd be a waste of money
because they'd never agree on getting anything done.

Very odd. 'They' seem pretty agreed the UK
isn't going to get its own way after Brexit.

Thats' like a paedophile or any other bully talking to a child.
You;re part of this 'crew' and if you don't give us yuor dinner
money we'll take it and possible more.

Despite us being told they'd soon roll over
and do what they were told to by the UK.

We won't know until after BREXIT will we.