Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Corbynomics explained ...

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
The Septics are very protectionist. Bit like the EU.

As are most countries. Which doesn't bode well for us doing all these
new deals we'll need to replace our trade with the EU. Something the
Brexiteer optimists don't like being told.

Because it's ********

You don't think other countries act to protect their own industry from
imports?

Which planet are you currently living on?

You have demonstrated several times that you have no notion whatsoever
of trade and trade deals.

Give it a rest. If you really believe no country seeks to protect its own
interests in any trade agreement, you are even dafter than I first thought.

Trade deals are about mutual interests dumbo.
WTO exists to promote trade through reasonable tariffs.
--
bert