Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On 11/15/2017 11:11 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:40:55 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:35:23 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:39:34 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/14/2017 10:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And if this wasn't a romantic thing,
what's Moore's explanation for how he came to know this student and to
write that comment in her yearbook? So far, I have not heard anything.

No but you're quick enough to draw a conclusion aren't you?

I grew up in Etowah County and if someone pays me enough money, I'll claim that Roy More molested me. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Molested Monster

That would help explain what made you a sicko racist.

You're the Liberal Leftist racist ******* around here Traitor_4ever! You hate White people because that's the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual agenda. Caucasian evil, Negro angelic is what you freaks keep pushing. You insist that Negro Americans are a protected species and can't be criticised for any of their savage behavior because that would be racist. You should go to Newark and seek out a gang member and offer him a hug. I'm sure he'd thank you as he slit your throat or popped a cap in your Liberal Leftist ass. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Limbaugh says funny thing is that during the accusation time frame,
Moore was a democrat. He did not convert until the '90's. Therefore if
he is guilty, it was OK at the time.