Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.usage.english,alt.usenet.kooks
The Inflatable Eskimo The Inflatable Eskimo is offline

Default TinyTimmy asks, "can a rain chain work?"

Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@std-
girls.com says...

On 11/15/2017 7:40 AM, TimR wrote:
I never heard of a "rain chain" until today. Apparently they are popular in Japan.

It's a device that replaces your downspout and guides the water down.

Cleaning a downspout is a pain, if it worked it would be an improvement.

But getting the water away from the house is a priority. Has anyone tried these?

All I can tell you is what I've heard in secret, that the rain in Spain stays mostly in the plain.
Questions?

I believe it's "mainly" in the plain, Kernel.

--
The Incredible, Invisible, Inflatable Eskimo!