Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
rickman rickman is offline

Default What is the color code for a -10 ohm resistor

Michael A Terrell wrote on 11/15/2017 11:17 AM:
rickman wrote:
Michael A Terrell wrote on 11/15/2017 3:56 AM:
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:56:47 -0500, Michael A Terrell
wrote:

Kill file the pathetic troll. He posts his bull**** messages on many
newsgroups.

While negative resistance does not exist, you have proven that it is
possible to have a negative sense of humor. That's negative ten on the
humor scale, or ten points below ZERO sense of humor!

The only thing that you've proved is that I no longer have an
ability to
sufferer fools of any kind, in yet another newsgroup.

Must be rough looking in the mirror... I'm just sayin'

No one cares about your ignorant blather, as well.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have replied... I'm just sayin'

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998