Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Can you paint an aluminum threshold?

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:44:06 PM UTC-5, Eric Hays wrote:
replying to Hopkins, Eric Hays wrote:
DTM with an automotive grey primer. Work on Heavy traffic areas. Regardless of
what others comment I'm saying its been done and works. I own a remodeling
company and we have done it with several different applications that work.
Check out my site for step by step illistrated instructions.

The issue I see is that you need to evaluate if it's worth it. Once
painted, it will have to be periodically repainted, while if left as
an aluminum surface, it doesn't have to be. Same as a concrete porch
or similar. But if you're OK with that, then I'd paint it.