Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Let's see how many young ones turn up today.

On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 19:14:09 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 13/11/2017 20:28, Robin wrote:
On 13/11/2017 19:14, wrote:
On Monday, 13 November 2017 17:58:54 UTC, ARWÂ* wrote:
2 hours free labour and free parts that cost more than £3.70? The
accountant thinks the Scouts got a bargain.

But parts are tax-deductable; kebabs aren't.

Why would a Scout group be taxable?

One to ask the treasurer. Can they claim tax relief on anything if at
all if I was to actually hand in the receipts for the parts I have paid for?

Maybe if they brought a jet they could get the VAT back on that :-)