Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Prop planes over Scotland

In message , Chris J Dixon
writes

You might be able to see it here

https://www.flightradar24.com/57.17,-2.09/10

Excellent idea, but I cannot see anything like those I thought I saw in
the time frame, which is fairly accurate as it was while my wife was
out, which was 10.30 to 11.20 yesterday morning.

I'm no expert on planes (i.e. fairly clueless), but 4 engines which I
thought were traditional not turbo, and I would say the wings came out
of the fuselage like a Lancaster, not sitting on top like a Hercules, if
that makes sense.

I wish I had posted just after seeing these planes. 24+ hours later,
and some Googling, I would say twin tail - like a B-25 Mitchell, but 4
engines.
--
Graeme