Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default bloody Ikea

On 15/11/2017 11:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 14/11/2017 15:52, I hate Ikea wrote:
In 2009 I installed a complete Ikea Faktum System kitchen....I now find I
need new doors on most of the units.....went to Ikea tody and found all
their base and wall units are now 800mm high instead of the old 700mm
hight...*******S!......does anybody know if any place can supplt new door
fronts that will fit ?

There are loads of firms out there that make replacement cabinet doors in
a range of finishes and types.

yes £900 for 10 doors..I don't think so.....

Yup my mistate, they all sell every door in every finish and every size
at £90 a pop...

bought a £1.50 tester of dulux
that matches and now in the process of sanding down and
re-painting.....never going near Ieka ever again which is a shame be cause I
love there vegie hot dogs ......

You do seem to be getting rather bent out of shape because a
manufacturer chose to update a product line without seeking your
permission first.

--
Cheers,

John.