Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Cressida Dick wants to suppress news of terrorist attacks

On Wednesday, 15 November 2017 12:22:14 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Actually I heard an interview with her the other day and she said that fear
of crime is often worse than the reality of it happening to you, and so she
urged the media to stop hyping up isolated attacks of any kind acid and
knife and terrorist incidents, as in the main the UK is a very safe place to
be out.
That is what I heard a perfectly reasonable message about the reality
against the hype some news organisations seem to indulge in.

She just doesn't want her own failings publicised.
Very sensitive after the Brazilian boy.
The old Goebbles trick.
"Move along there, nothing to see".
The police just want to spend time looking on line for contra-propaganda.
The thought police.