Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bloody Ikea

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:52:52 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 14/11/2017 15:52, I hate Ikea wrote:
In 2009 I installed a complete Ikea Faktum System kitchen....I now
find I need new doors on most of the units.....went to Ikea tody and
found all their base and wall units are now 800mm high instead of the
old 700mm hight...*******S!......does anybody know if any place can
supplt new door fronts that will fit ?

There are loads of firms out there that make replacement cabinet doors
in a range of finishes and types.

yes £900 for 10 doors..I don't think so.....bought a £1.50 tester of
dulux that matches and now in the process of sanding down and
re-painting.....never going near Ieka ever again which is a shame be
cause I love there vegie hot dogs ......

I have managed to avoid IKEA completely. SWMBO and I did take a trip
(~100 miles round trip) to the one at Lakeside, Thurrock in 1999. We
parked up and decided to investigate Costco first, on the recommendation
of a friend. Had luch there, joined up, and filled the car with shopping.
Then it was time to go home.