Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

Default The uk.d-i-y quick quiz

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
A flag, red-head and a blonde.

Don't forget the Yashmak. ;-)

Not heard of a yashmak before - "let's have the blonde wearing the yashmak
over here and put the brute over there by the red-head" :-)

I was surprised when I was watching the filming of Lewis how often they used
lights outside a building shining in through the windows to supplement the
daylight: https://s8.postimg.org/wjx8afgc5/Pict7331.jpg and
https://s8.postimg.org/j309rtt8l/Pict9842.jpg - notice the blue gels to
balance the lights to be daylight coloured - I imagine it's much easier to
light the scene for daylight than than to light it for tungsten and then
have to put amber gels on any windows that are in shot or that are lighting
the scene.