Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Petition re EUSSR army

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:35:58 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 13:36:21 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

snip
I hope I'm wrong, but I can see the need for a European army.

I don't and even if they did it'd be a waste of money because they'd never agree on getting anything done.

Funny isn't it, first the EU 'can't agree to getting anything done'
(when the EU isn't a thing, it's all of us, the clue is in the title)
and when they do (finally) step in to ensure something actually does
get done (because 'we' can't sort it our between us) people whine
about that as well. ;-(

You know you don't want what you've got ... but don't know what you
actually want, only what you think you want (and you especially don't
know what would be best for you, you can only guess at that). ;-(

Best thing would be to plant the magic beans you may have swapped all
our futures for and see what (if anything) grows (or bin them and get
back to growing what we know works).

Cheers, T i m