Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Petition re EUSSR army

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 13 November 2017 16:36:12 UTC, harry wrote:
I just signed the petition, ”UK Government: No UK membership of an EU
army.• I think this is important. Will you sign it too? Here‘s the
link:

https://www.change.org/p/uk-governme...uiter=88586988
Thanks,

Signed because I agree we have NATO and the EU would get us to pay for
the army if/when we leave the EU, anyway so best not to be part of it
for the next 100+ years.

NATO with Trump cuddling up to Putin?

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see the need for a European army. In exactly
the same way as I see the need for the EU. With things as they are we
can't rely on the US.

--
*Beware - animal lover - brakes for pussy*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.