Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Karcher K4 pressure washer

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:40:48 -0800 (PST), sweetheart
wrote:

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:04:19 PM UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I have informed my husband it proba=

bly=20
means a non return valve ( which we already have). He nodded. I suspect=

he=20
was just trying to upset me because I bought the pressure washer for h=

im=20
without asking him first.

=20
quite right an all .....

Maybe not. I bought him his original pressure washer. I usually buy him som=
e gadget or other for Christmas. He doesnt want anything else. I think his =
real gripe was more how much a K4 had cost when a K2 would have been far le=
ss although he didnt say that. I also got him one with all the attachments =
. he was moaning he really only wanted the cheaper one with a couple of wan=
ds. But , I know he will use the attachments despite what he says.=20

He bought me a dishwasher one year, a washing machine another and could ea=
sily have bought me an iron, although my 20 year old one is going strong st=
ill.=20

What a romantic couple ://

--
AnthonyL