Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_4_] sweetheart[_4_] is offline

Default Karcher K4 pressure washer

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:04:19 PM UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I have informed my husband it probably
means a non return valve ( which we already have). He nodded. I suspect he
was just trying to upset me because I bought the pressure washer for him
without asking him first.

quite right an all .....

Maybe not. I bought him his original pressure washer. I usually buy him some gadget or other for Christmas. He doesnt want anything else. I think his real gripe was more how much a K4 had cost when a K2 would have been far less although he didnt say that. I also got him one with all the attachments .. he was moaning he really only wanted the cheaper one with a couple of wands. But , I know he will use the attachments despite what he says.

He bought me a dishwasher one year, a washing machine another and could easily have bought me an iron, although my 20 year old one is going strong still.