Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Domino capacitor with no color code

On Monday, November 13, 2017 3:55PM, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:46:06 -0600, Foxs Mercantile wrote:
On 11/12/2017 2:38 AM, Frank wrote:
Seems likely your capacitor was clipped out by an experienced
serviceman a few decades ago.

Any "technician" that would clip a part, and leave it hanging, rather
than replace it is NOT an experienced serviceman. He's a hack.

OK, he's an experienced hack. I'm sure more than one serviceman was
snipping out potentially troublesome, yet non-essential, caps back in
yesteryear.

And I'm sure some customers back then would call the BBB, if not the
State's Attorney

Yeah sure but then, who would the triple 'B' or the D.A. have called?