Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Let's see how many young ones turn up today.

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 12/11/2017 12:59, ARW wrote:
On 12/11/2017 10:52, wrote:
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 09:25:16 UTC, ARW wrote:
[1] I'll tell you when I get back about the "new" parent that gave an
evenings help as we needed an extra adult.

Fit, was she?

Male actually.

Our Beavers have new rules due to the lack of helpers.

"One parent must agree to attend and help out one week out of eight or
their child will not be allowed to join"

Well one Dad came down to help out, but before coming down he emailed
Louise to say that he was only helping out because he was forced to and
was turning up under protest.

Don't they have to undergo and pass a Criminal Records Check in order to
supervise other peoples children?

Doesnt stop it happening.