Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, again! LOL

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:09:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

It's a natural emotion. If someone does me wrong, I hate them. Then I get my own back.

Seriously, Butthead, what would a congenital SOCIOPATH like you know about
"emotions"?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless sociopathic
bull****: