Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:05:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly.* "Racists" hate people of another race.* "Non-racists"
hate
their own race.* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

You know what a racist is, you know what a non racist is.* You know
what
hating another race is, you know what hating your own race is.
Those
were the only 4 concepts in the post.

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

It's a natural emotion.* If someone does me wrong, I hate them.* Then I
get my own back.

That's your choice.

--
Bod